Apr 4, 2007

when the princess carriage turns to pumpkin

well something quite similar is supposedly happening overtime with the fancy processors that are at the core of our computers, research at the Illyria University's Information Technology department reveals that processors loose speed over time. you can read more about this story here,though I would say read this with a grain of salt, as I wasn't able to figure out whether this university even exists or not. Also this was first reported on April 1st which makes me think of this as an elaborate prank, the only thing I found with the University name was a geocities website which was last updated in Jan 2004. I think we will hear more on this research in the coming weeks, nevertheless I will update this posting with the facts if and when I find them.

0 comments: